Regular Boarder

ShortNCuddlyAm

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 6
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 1
Bosted UK

6 måneder siden
Macavy (7 måneder siden) #19186422It's probably a long shot but hopefully someone will reply.

Where do y'all go for your doll clothes? I pre-ordered my first one but it's a male 1/6 in Azone's larger size.I think I read somewhere that it's their first line of dolls in the S size so I'm curious if other dolls fit the size.

I was browsing AMiAmi and they have some 1/6 doll military outfits but I don't know if that'd work.

They tend to be for dolls with wider, more muscular bodies, so might be too large across the chest and waist. Clothes for the slim 27cm Obitsu male bodies might work (clothes for the 23cm body work on the smaller Azone male dolls, but would be too short in the arms and legs for the M size!). I've got some already as I have a couple of 27cm male Obitsus , and I also have Spain on preorder, so I'll report back when he arrives!

Ken clothes might fit, too - they can be a bit baggy on Obitsus, especially the trousers. Don't know if I have any...

Macavy
Regular Boarder

Macavy

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 12
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 59
Bosted United St...

5 måneder siden
ShortNCuddlyAm (6 måneder siden) #20139979Macavy (7 måneder siden) #19186422It's probably a long shot but hopefully someone will reply.

Where do y'all go for your doll clothes? I pre-ordered my first one but it's a male 1/6 in Azone's larger size.I think I read somewhere that it's their first line of dolls in the S size so I'm curious if other dolls fit the size.

I was browsing AMiAmi and they have some 1/6 doll military outfits but I don't know if that'd work.

They tend to be for dolls with wider, more muscular bodies, so might be too large across the chest and waist. Clothes for the slim 27cm Obitsu male bodies might work (clothes for the 23cm body work on the smaller Azone male dolls, but would be too short in the arms and legs for the M size!). I've got some already as I have a couple of 27cm male Obitsus , and I also have Spain on preorder, so I'll report back when he arrives!

Ken clothes might fit, too - they can be a bit baggy on Obitsus, especially the trousers. Don't know if I have any...
Thank you so much for the info! I might try Ken, although clothing for his line look baggy even on him so I can't image it looking that good on an Azone doll. I'm planning to sow my own for now, but it would be great to have something to reference.

« Forrige   1 2 3 4   Neste »

Topp ↑

Bli med i klubben for å kunne diskutere!