Prize Figure Appreciation PeersPrize Figure Appreciation PeersP-Fap - Let's appreciate prize figures together! \^д^/

Superfluous
Regular Boarder

Superfluous

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 16
Registrert 4 år siden
Innlegg 851
Bosted USA

2 år siden
My favorite prize I own currently is Sakura from Dangan Ronpa. item #178582

http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/figure/large/178582.jpg

She looks very impressive in person. Her pose is so dynamic and the detail in her hair is wonderful. I probably paid more than I should have when she first came out (I had to pay around ~$50 with auction and proxy fees and now she goes for much less secondhand) but I love her regardless and she looks great next to Kirigiri, even though her scale's on the small side comparatively.

My runners up would be Taito's Persona 4 Arena figures and FuRyu's Shin Megami Tensei line. I like the P4A figures since they all have awesome poses and they capture the art style nicely. The SMT demons I love the designs of and I appreciate that FuRyu did a whole line of them since there's no way that other figure companies would have made them all into full scales. I still need to pick more of them up, right now I only have Satan. The one thing I disliked about mine was the awful packaging. My Satan came with one of his arms broken off and there's many complaints on his item's page about others having theirs arrive damaged. I haven't seen any complaints about packaging on the others so maybe that's the only one they slipped up on.
Sales list

Sayuri-P
Regular Boarder

Sayuri-P

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 2
Bosted Kinmokuse...

2 år siden
Sakura from DanganRonpa looks badass!

Awww I don't know if I can rank my favorite Prize figures, but I'll try.

1st item #111864

I admit that her hair is very poorly sculpted but I think her pose is awesome, the windblown skirt is very dynamic, her armor is very detailed & her face is perfect.

2nd item #199602

Sorry for 2 Sabers XD"
Artwork oriented, one of my favorite Sabers.

3rd item #111445

Her painting isn't that good and her spear likes to fall off but all in all I love this Kyouko Prize. She stands right next to item #196529 and has almost the same height. The sculpt of her skirt isn't very detailed, the sculpt in generel is minimised and her base is boring but I think she really can compete with Homura for the looks & awesomeness.

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 25
Registrert 5 år siden
Innlegg 564
Bosted Singapore

2 år siden
Many of my favourites would of course be biased to favourite characters.

item #101396 item #118089 item #154965 item #226149 item #192510 item #193275

and for favourites based on visual appeal

item #74511 - I have this, she's really pretty
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/thumbnails/zpchan1389228840.jpeg

item #198932 - might get in the future
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/thumbnails/Testament1434403736.jpeg

item #314406 - really tempting me
http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/thumbnails/Lovett1432708888.jpeg
Oppdatert 2 år siden #3437727

sailormatlac
Regular Boarder

sailormatlac

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 16
Registrert 6 år siden
Innlegg 6
Bosted Québec Ci...

2 år siden
The one that gave me fate that prize figures were more than worth their price was this Yuki Nagato. Sclupt is great, painting almost flawless. Put it beside a higher end figure on a shelf and nobody can tell them apart.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/61568

This one is quite good too . SEGA did a great job. Not only the sculpt is good, but the paint job is top notch with nice shading effects and use of various type of paint finish (flat, satin, gloss, pearlescent).

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/92504

I'm actually in the process of repainting and shading SEGA Love Live (sore wa bokutachi no kiseki version) figures. They are full of flaws, but the sculpt is far to be mediocre. At 1000 to 1500 yen per figure, I found out it was the way to go to get the full 9-girl line up without getting broke. Sorry, but Alter and Stronger won't get my money. I prefer to invest in a can od Dullcote and enjoy a few hours of meaningful fun repainting this prize figure set.

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1275152&ref=item%3A264003

BTW, great idea to found this club! Prize figures are getting more and more exciting as the quality is improving steadily and "normal" PVC prices are out of control.
Oppdatert 2 år siden #3437988

victorviper
Regular Boarder

victorviper

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 30
Registrert 5 år siden
Innlegg 117
Bosted USA

2 år siden
Let's see...

Taito's Reika Shimohira item #132347 is a great figure. The detail on her Z-gun is pretty amazing for a prize, and I love the dress shirt+bikini+weapon combo. Plus, there aren't all that many Gantz figures out there.

Sega's Rin Kagamine item #198719 would be another strong contender. A nice cheap figure of my favorite Vocaloid.

My favorite though would have to be Sega's Asuka bunny item #1156 . Asuka's melancholic expression suits her so well, and I'm amazed that there really aren't any (non-GK) figures of Asuka in a bunny getup!

WanderingWastrel
old coot
Regular Boarder

WanderingWastrel

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 18
Registrert 4 år siden
Innlegg 46
Bosted Texas

2 år siden
Hmm. I suppose my favorite prize figure is item #78691.

A close second, though, is item #113680 because it is so high-quality that if you didn't know it was a prize figure, you'd think it was a regular scale figure.

Angelika
Regular Boarder

Angelika

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 4
Bosted Europe

2 år siden
item #96653
Cause hes my favorite character,

item #183283
Really love this outfit of her.

item #263954
Like her pose, and cause shes perfect ontop of my bookcase.

item #254293
Also really like the pose of this one.

item #84997
Cute girl and cute penguin.

item #63244
Dynamic pose, cute and cause i like Angel Beats.

item #5624
I love mermaids, and this version of her with a half transparent tail, is really pretty.

debinoresu
Regular Boarder

debinoresu

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 14
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 112
Bosted Owasso, O...

2 år siden
same as superfluous, item #178582. She really is beautiful, and even though she only sits on her base she is very sturdy! she makes for fun photography possibilities. not a detail was spared with her, her muscles, bandages, and clothes are all elegantly sculpted! seams are hard to find. she's a real attention-grabber on a shelf and looks great from all angles.

TheySayMoop
Regular Boarder

TheySayMoop

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 17
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 1354
Bosted New Hamps...

2 år siden
I think my favorite that I own is either item #183247 or item #201543.
Coming up close are item #263747 , item #72664 , item #199696, or item #122730. All of them are some of my favorite characters, and I think the figures look really cool/cute on my shelf.
~~ Selling (mfc link) ~~
~~ My Splits (mfc link) ~~

weiyedeng123
Regular Boarder

weiyedeng123

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 6
Bosted USA, CA

2 år siden
I am new here and kind of wondering how prize figures works. Are those like lottery or games that only available in Japan?

Angelika
Regular Boarder

Angelika

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 4
Bosted Europe

2 år siden
weiyedeng123 (2 år siden) #3446983I am new here and kind of wondering how prize figures works. Are those like lottery or games that only available in Japan?

I am not entirerly sure myself, but some shops sells them, and some are limited to lottery game/claw machines etc. If they are sold at a store they go for something like 1500jpy-2000jpy each. Japanese shops i know that sell are amiami.com, biginjap.com and hlj.com, probably more. Then ofc on the aftermarket.

Hopefully someone can explain better than me.

weiyedeng123
Regular Boarder

weiyedeng123

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 6
Bosted USA, CA

2 år siden
alright, thanks :D

Cerespam
~Soraname
Regular Boarder

Cerespam

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 12
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 1800
Bosted Brazil

2 år siden
I really like my prizes <3

My favorite is this Asuka item #72684 She's big, well sculped, veeery nice painting job, her plug suit looks flawless <3 Her face isn't as pretty as the scale one but it still looks pretty good.

Second must be those two Kaworus item #158203 item #159283 I like to display them together so it looks like they're calling me to heaven lol I like them more because of the character but the quality is still good.

Third must be N item #145143 . The overall is ok but they really nailed his face and I love to stare at him <3 his clothes are well sculped but too sad his hair bleaches a little...

I just paid for this one item #288963 and hope he looks as good as the prototype... And I hope to grab this one too item #331803

weiyedeng123
Regular Boarder

weiyedeng123

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 6
Bosted USA, CA

2 år siden
thanks for the information guys, ha. I want to move to japan now xD

timerrabbit
Regular Boarder

timerrabbit

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 3
Bosted CA, USA

2 år siden
Yay! A Price Fig Appreciation group! Anyway I don't have a lot to list but I'll pick the ones I actually own so far.

item #17984

Banpresto's Jessica Ushiromiya: She has flaws and some lewd jokes with the boob shine, but she's my favorite "child character" in the Umineko "human side" roster and she did not get a lot of figs due to the failure at the anime's end. Still she was a surprise to get from a friend! My second favorite of the same character is this "big" thing.

item #28882

And I guess I'll put this guy here:

item #297692

Pop'n Music merchandise in terms of figures aren't much back in the past. When Pugyutto line came out, I think a good chunk of the fandom flip over their sh*t together and go in hype! I am the same too, but I did wait out for more characters to pop out! Sadly my niche waifu (Nia from Sunny Park and Lapistoriaa) never have a figure and probably never will, but the second place outside the Techno Twins was Retsu. I RP this guy and when I see *ahem* shounen-ai fanart, I can not help but being turned on! So I HAVE to have him as a figure! (He has a plushie but he was somewhat pricy when buying as a "Tsugidoka set"...) Thankfully a friend of mine made my dream come true! For a chibi, the figure if well made/painted! And coming from me who prefers babes, I think hes the only male figure I own. :'D

Otherwise I can't think of others I like and am waiting for Show by Rock ones...

edit: For links to figures, simply copy and paste the links, and they will automatically turn into green links with mouse-over. Don't use the url tag.
Oppdatert 2 år siden #3450176

Angelika
Regular Boarder

Angelika

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 4
Bosted Europe

2 år siden
item #289153

Had to make sure he was named here cause of how cool he looks.

timerrabbit
Regular Boarder

timerrabbit

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 3
Bosted CA, USA

2 år siden
Seiidaishougun (2 år siden) #3465094timerrabbit (2 år siden) #3450176Yay! A Price Fig Appreciation group! Anyway I don't have a lot to list but I'll pick the ones I actually own so far.

item #17984

Banpresto's Jessica Ushiromiya: She has flaws and some lewd jokes with the boob shine, but she's my favorite "child character" in the Umineko "human side" roster and she did not get a lot of figs due to the failure at the anime's end. Still she was a surprise to get from a friend! My second favorite of the same character is this "big" thing.

Certainly doesn't look like a "child" XD
Also, shiny boobs? Where did you get that idea?

She's barely 18, but is still considered a "child" to Natsuhi's eyes. xD Plus the nephews/nieces of Kinzo end up playing on the beach while the "adults" were indoors bickering about the family fortune.

And someone on Tumblr had the nerve to take a nice photo of that fig. The camera lights shine where her uhh... Nips are at. So yea. Shiny boobs.
Oppdatert 2 år siden #3481748

AschSupporter
Regular Boarder

AschSupporter

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 8
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 11

2 år siden
The Yuki Yuna collection, togo's character was surpsingly well done and FuRyu never really disappionts, I personally can't wait to get Illya! I do personally hope they do make a less costing version of Fate/Stay Nights male characters.

timerrabbit
Regular Boarder

timerrabbit

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 3
Bosted CA, USA

2 år siden
Seiidaishougun (2 år siden) #3481816timerrabbit (2 år siden) #3481748Seiidaishougun (2 år siden) #3465094timerrabbit (2 år siden) #3450176Yay! A Price Fig Appreciation group! Anyway I don't have a lot to list but I'll pick the ones I actually own so far.

item #17984

Certainly doesn't look like a "child" XD
Also, shiny boobs? Where did you get that idea?

She's barely 18, but is still considered a "child" to Natsuhi's eyes. xD Plus the nephews/nieces of Kinzo end up playing on the beach while the "adults" were indoors bickering about the family fortune.

And someone on Tumblr had the nerve to take a nice photo of that fig. The camera lights shine where her uhh... Nips are at. So yea. Shiny boobs.

Do you have a link to that interesting Tumblr pic? XD

Damn I wish I have saved the pic! But apparently I don't have it either.

Just imagine your flash lens of your camera makes your Jessica figure look like she joined Nudist Beach... xD

Josine
Regular Boarder

Josine

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 14
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 72
Bosted The Nethe...

1 år siden
I really like my latest purchase: item #263985
She's really cute and looks great!

« Forrige   1 2   Neste »

Topp ↑

Bli med i klubben for å kunne diskutere!