Captain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesCaptain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesA social group for people trying to make friends.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 13
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 112
Bosted South Blu...

7 måneder siden
Reiichiru (7 måneder siden) #20066827How is everyone doing today? Any news? Weekend plans?

I'm gonna watch John Carpenter's Christine film...and maybe Prince Of Darkness later ; u ; So that's prob my plans for the day. As for the weekend hmm.. who knows
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 49
Bosted Portugal

7 måneder siden
Reiichiru (7 måneder siden) #20066827How is everyone doing today? Any news? Weekend plans?After working 7 days straight, I'll have the weekend off, thank GOD! On Saturday I'll either play some video games or build item #41248 if he arrives tomorrow. Sunday I'm going to the cinema to watch Fast and Furious 8 with my co-workers.

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 59
Bosted Georgia, ...

7 måneder siden
Reiichiru (7 måneder siden) #20066827How is everyone doing today? Any news? Weekend plans?

I'm going over to the local IKEA to pick up my first DETOLF, so that's pretty exciting for me. Other than that I think I'm getting together with some family to go visit a giant fairy garden that's a few hours away, but I'm not sure if I'll go.
Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

[ext link ]

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 7
Registrert 8 måneder siden
Innlegg 35
Bosted Ireland

7 måneder siden
Mauxjedi (7 måneder siden) #20096197Reiichiru (7 måneder siden) #20066827How is everyone doing today? Any news? Weekend plans?

I'm going over to the local IKEA to pick up my first DETOLF, so that's pretty exciting for me. Other than that I think I'm getting together with some family to go visit a giant fairy garden that's a few hours away, but I'm not sure if I'll go.

Oh wow congrats!! I wish you luck with the assembly process o_o I always want to just skip to the storage area and grab the box and go. Do show pics if you like! Room tours and seeing spaces are my creepy hobby. Love seeing things all nicely organized uwu

Do they believe in fairies or just interested in the artistic/fun appeal? It sounds really cool and relaxing uwu (well maybe without the family it would be...x3)

OmegaWerrier (7 måneder siden) #20095423After working 7 days straight, I'll have the weekend off, thank GOD! On Saturday I'll either play some video games or build item #41248 if he arrives tomorrow. Sunday I'm going to the cinema to watch Fast and Furious 8 with my co-workers.

Holy cow! Otsukaresamadesu :P Sounds like you've earned a rest o__o I'd totally burn out like that
Oh man digimon! Have you played the DS games? I've never had assembnly figure.. how is that? Do you enjoy putting it together, or is it kind of stressful? What's actually involved?
Good luck with the movie! Hope ye enjoy it (:

TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden) #20092191Reiichiru (7 måneder siden) #20066827How is everyone doing today? Any news? Weekend plans?

I'm gonna watch John Carpenter's Christine film...and maybe Prince Of Darkness later ; u ; So that's prob my plans for the day. As for the weekend hmm.. who knows

I don't know movies well at all @__@ What kind of movies are they?
Oppdatert 7 måneder siden #20096257

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 13
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 112
Bosted South Blu...

7 måneder siden
Reiichiru (7 måneder siden) #20096257

TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden) #20092191Reiichiru (7 måneder siden) #20066827How is everyone doing today? Any news? Weekend plans?

Horror : >
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b1642eb5524f31d3f040138b1ad40aa9/tumblr_otd97jlqjJ1qefcf5o5_r1_250.png

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 59
Bosted Georgia, ...

7 måneder siden

[ext link ]
Oppdatert 7 måneder siden #20099006

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 59
Bosted Georgia, ...

7 måneder siden
Ignore that^ hit the wrong buton...

Oh wow congrats!! I wish you luck with the assembly process o_o I always want to just skip to the storage area and grab the box and go. Do show pics if you like! Room tours and seeing spaces are my creepy hobby. Love seeing things all nicely organized uwu

Do they believe in fairies or just interested in the artistic/fun appeal? It sounds really cool and relaxing uwu (well maybe without the family it would be...x3)

Yeah I've heard they're hard to put together, I have one of my brothers helping so hopefully it'll go smoothly. I have a pretty small space with my brother, but I try to keep things nice and tidy (or at least I think it looks nice). I'll probably post pictures though, so I'll definitely give you a heads up when I do!

And no, they don't believe in fairies, my littlest sister just loves that kind of thing and has two gardens of her own, one of which she put some hand crafted little animals in! She's the main reason we're going. But I think almost everyone is interested (in a family of 11 it's hard to please the whole group, no matter what you do)

TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden)

I love horror! I've just recently started watching more of it, are those movies good? I like pretty much all types of horror, but messy stuff or campy stuff is a particular weakness of mine.

[ext link ]

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 13
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 112
Bosted South Blu...

7 måneder siden
Mauxjedi (7 måneder siden) #20099295

TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden)

I love horror! I've just recently started watching more of it, are those movies good? I like pretty much all types of horror, but messy stuff or campy stuff is a particular weakness of mine.

I finished Christine and it is good in a campy sorta way. They casted an obviously attractive and fit dude to play the "nerd" and it's laughable in how not convincing it is. But what else do you expect from a 1983 film.

I love campy and I feel that is what so much horror lacks now.

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 59
Bosted Georgia, ...

7 måneder siden
TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden) #20102611

I finished Christine and it is good in a campy sorta way. They casted an obviously attractive and fit dude to play the "nerd" and it's laughable in how not convincing it is. But what else do you expect from a 1983 film.

Yeah, I don't usually get scared from movies or shows, so camp and humor/horror mix is usually my favorite thing to watch. Braindead, Evil Dead 2, and the F13 series are perfect to watch with some ice cream in a dark basement! I do like being scared though, and it's really hard to find a movie that actually scares me. Texas Chainsaw Massacre unnerved me, but that's as close as I've gotten in a while.

[ext link ]
Oppdatert 7 måneder siden #20105508

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 13
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 112
Bosted South Blu...

7 måneder siden
BlackSwordsman09 (7 måneder siden) #20103729TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden)

Do you like gore films as well or just horror?

Gore doesn't really do much for me alone unless the film it's in is strong for many other reasons. I don't mind it though

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 49
Bosted Portugal

7 måneder siden
OmegaWerrier (7 måneder siden) #20095423After working 7 days straight, I'll have the weekend off, thank GOD! On Saturday I'll either play some video games or build item #41248 if he arrives tomorrow. Sunday I'm going to the cinema to watch Fast and Furious 8 with my co-workers.

Holy cow! Otsukaresamadesu :P Sounds like you've earned a rest o__o I'd totally burn out like that
Oh man digimon! Have you played the DS games? I've never had assembnly figure.. how is that? Do you enjoy putting it together, or is it kind of stressful? What's actually involved?
Good luck with the movie! Hope ye enjoy it (:

Thanks, I was sick last week, so I to make up for the days I missed.
I haven't played any Digimon game. I'm not that huge of a Digimon fan, but the first 3 seasons were big in my childhood, so Omnimon is a must have.
It's quite fun for me to build a model kit. This will be my first non-Gundam model kit but should be very similar. The pieces come in runners, you cut them off with a plier, sand it a bit, paint it if you want (I don't, I'm not willing to do that much) and put it together. Simple and feels satisfactory to assemble. It's an experience I'd recommend every figure collector to at least give a chance.
Sadly just hear the movie's canceled, more time to relax and play video games >:P

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 7
Innlegg 35
Bosted Ireland

7 måneder siden
Mauxjedi (7 måneder siden) #20099295Ignore that^ hit the wrong buton...

Yeah I've heard they're hard to put together, I have one of my brothers helping so hopefully it'll go smoothly. I have a pretty small space with my brother, but I try to keep things nice and tidy (or at least I think it looks nice). I'll probably post pictures though, so I'll definitely give you a heads up when I do!

And no, they don't believe in fairies, my littlest sister just loves that kind of thing and has two gardens of her own, one of which she put some hand crafted little animals in! She's the main reason we're going. But I think almost everyone is interested (in a family of 11 it's hard to please the whole group, no matter what you do)

Do long as you are patient and careful with the pieces it should be fine. Given the glass it does sound more annoying. Be ready to clean up all those fingerprints! :o

Oh wow she sounds crafty that's awesome!
11? Is this counting extended family or just nuclear? Yeah they won't all enjoy it, but a day out and time to chat is always good

I am going to make some crafts myself as my little order of rivets arrived from China yesterday :3
Gotta avoid constantly refreshing parcel tracking xD

OmegaWerrier (7 måneder siden) #20110216

Thanks, I was sick last week, so I to make up for the days I missed.
I haven't played any Digimon game. I'm not that huge of a Digimon fan, but the first 3 seasons were big in my childhood, so Omnimon is a must have.
It's quite fun for me to build a model kit. This will be my first non-Gundam model kit but should be very similar. The pieces come in runners, you cut them off with a plier, sand it a bit, paint it if you want (I don't, I'm not willing to do that much) and put it together. Simple and feels satisfactory to assemble. It's an experience I'd recommend every figure collector to at least give a chance.
Sadly just hear the movie's canceled, more time to relax and play video games >:P

If you enjoy games like pokemon then dusk and dawn are really fun :) I just enjoy their designs and world personally.

Oh okay that sounds pretty relaxing all in all though not for me. I can see the appeal of building your scale but I like them simple xD

Oh darn :/ that always happens
I'm going to a party tonight but I'm nervous no one will talk to me.. Last time we ended up mostly on phones.. I invited the boyfriend as back up

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 59
Bosted Georgia, ...

7 måneder siden
Reiichiru (7 måneder siden) #20124990

Do long as you are patient and careful with the pieces it should be fine. Given the glass it does sound more annoying. Be ready to clean up all those fingerprints! :o

Oh wow she sounds crafty that's awesome!
11? Is this counting extended family or just nuclear? Yeah they won't all enjoy it, but a day out and time to chat is always good

I am going to make some crafts myself as my little order of rivets arrived from China yesterday :3
Gotta avoid constantly refreshing parcel tracking xD

Yeah, I'll definitely be careful! Lay down some old army blankets before I start.

She is pretty crafty! She usually likes sculpting, while my slightly older younger sister likes to draw. And it's always good to talk to the siblings, they're very interesting and they fight for my attention and I feel bad about letting time go by without hanging out with them...

Yup! They're all directly related to me! 9 kids, with me being the oldest. No twins, no adoptions.

That sounds fun! What kind of crafts do you do? I like painting figures as a craft, but only tiny D&D stuff so far, nothing for anime... I'm too nervous I'd jack something up! And I know exactly how you feel, I usually leave tracking pages open in my browser until they arrive!

[ext link ]

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 13
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 112
Bosted South Blu...

7 måneder siden
BlackSwordsman09 (7 måneder siden) #20121463TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden) #20109517BlackSwordsman09 (7 måneder siden) #20103729TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden)

Do you like gore films as well or just horror?

Gore doesn't really do much for me alone unless the film it's in is strong for many other reasons. I don't mind it though

I agree, I like gore films that have a really good plot. Extreme french cinema films like martyrs, inside or Frontiers where the gore is part of the plot and not just there for the sake of being there. I really like the SAW films as well.

Oh yeah I liked the first 2 SAW films but I gradually lost more and more interest with every sequel. Horror movies and sequels...eh hmm. Some are ok. I really liked Scream 2. But then Scream 3 came along and I'm like ":/ Hahaha...ok"

I think I liked the Hellraiser sequels though. I forgot where I left off however.

Mauxjedi (7 måneder siden) #20105508TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden) #20102611

Yeah, I don't usually get scared from movies or shows, so camp and humor/horror mix is usually my favorite thing to watch. Braindead, Evil Dead 2, and the F13 series are perfect to watch with some ice cream in a dark basement! I do like being scared though, and it's really hard to find a movie that actually scares me. Texas Chainsaw Massacre unnerved me, but that's as close as I've gotten in a while.

I saw Evil Dead 1 and then...3 lmao and uhhhh it was interesting. I kinda wished it was more horror. I have not seen Braindead...but I've heard of it I think? I imagine a skelington with big bugged out eyes? I dunno but now I wanna watch that. I'm also planning on watching a movie called Jacob's Ladder
Oppdatert 7 måneder siden #20149707

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 59
Bosted Georgia, ...

7 måneder siden
TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden) #20149707

I saw Evil Dead 1 and then...3 lmao and uhhhh it was interesting. I kinda wished it was more horror. I have not seen Braindead...but I've heard of it I think? I imagine a skelington with big bugged out eyes? I dunno but now I wanna watch that. I'm also planning on watching a movie called Jacob's Ladder

Yeah, Evil dead 1 was a bit too low budget, and part three was waaay too slapstick for me. 2 is a nice happy medium. Braindead is also known as Dead Alive, so you might know it that way, and the cover is a skelington with big bugged out eyes staring out of the mouth of a young lady, so I think you have heard of it! I've heard of Jacob's Ladder, but I've never seen it myself. Let me know how it is!

[ext link ]

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 13
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 112
Bosted South Blu...

7 måneder siden
Mauxjedi (7 måneder siden) #20150612TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden) #20149707

Yeah, Evil dead 1 was a bit too low budget, and part three was waaay too slapstick for me. 2 is a nice happy medium. Braindead is also known as Dead Alive, so you might know it that way, and the cover is a skelington with big bugged out eyes staring out of the mouth of a young lady, so I think you have heard of it! I've heard of Jacob's Ladder, but I've never seen it myself. Let me know how it is!

I deff will. I'll prob post about it in the movie threadd maybe.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 13
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 112
Bosted South Blu...

7 måneder siden
BlackSwordsman09 (7 måneder siden) #20155467TraumaticSherry (7 måneder siden)

Oh yeah I liked the first 2 SAW films but I gradually lost more and more interest with every sequel. Horror movies and sequels...eh hmm. Some are ok. I really liked Scream 2. But then Scream 3 came along and I'm like ":/ Hahaha...ok"

I think I liked the Hellraiser sequels though. I forgot where I left off however.

Yeah my favorite SAW films are 1, 3, 5 and 6, but yeah usually sequels are always a hit or miss. The Hellraiser films are good, well the first 3 cause after that they became extremely boring for me. Hell on earth is the best one in my opinion.

Have you seen the autopsy of jane doe? I like that one a lot, it has a creepy vibe and good horror elements.

I actually haven't heard of that before

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 7
Innlegg 35
Bosted Ireland

6 måneder siden
Mauxjedi (7 måneder siden) #20137015

Yeah, I'll definitely be careful! Lay down some old army blankets before I start.

She is pretty crafty! She usually likes sculpting, while my slightly older younger sister likes to draw. And it's always good to talk to the siblings, they're very interesting and they fight for my attention and I feel bad about letting time go by without hanging out with them...

Yup! They're all directly related to me! 9 kids, with me being the oldest. No twins, no adoptions.

That sounds fun! What kind of crafts do you do? I like painting figures as a craft, but only tiny D&D stuff so far, nothing for anime... I'm too nervous I'd jack something up! And I know exactly how you feel, I usually leave tracking pages open in my browser until they arrive!

Can never tell if Americans are serious about casual army items xD

Oh wow someone's Mr. Popular :p
It's cool that they're artistic. It's a good skill and interest imo. Hopefully they have a good time tomorrow. I'd say it's important for everyone to build good relationships with each other with so many in the house. I'm a family of two now so I can barely imagine o.o

Oh you're into D&D? I started a few months ago myself. My friends are running a home brew world of pathfinder and ofc I'm playing a cat girl. I used to RP online so it suits me well.(actually need to prep for this week's game x.x)

How could you jack up anime?

(the package has left Japan! Now just yo get to Ireland (sooooo far I font envy them))

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 59
Bosted Georgia, ...

6 måneder siden
Reiichiru (6 måneder siden) #20177006

Can never tell if Americans are serious about casual army items xD

Oh wow someone's Mr. Popular :p
It's cool that they're artistic. It's a good skill and interest imo. Hopefully they have a good time tomorrow. I'd say it's important for everyone to build good relationships with each other with so many in the house. I'm a family of two now so I can barely imagine o.o

Oh you're into D&D? I started a few months ago myself. My friends are running a home brew world of pathfinder and ofc I'm playing a cat girl. I used to RP online so it suits me well.(actually need to prep for this week's game x.x)

How could you jack up anime?

(the package has left Japan! Now just yo get to Ireland (sooooo far I font envy them))

Yeah, It's just blankets that we got from the local Army surplus store, so I guess it's serious? but nothing special.

I think they will, they're already talking about it! And I don't know if I'm popular, I just work a lot so I think they want to get as much time as they can.

I do actually, I find it very fun and imaginative! I've played D&D a lot, but Paranoia is my favorite. My group is currently playing through some entry level Pathfinder stuff after that recent Pathfinder Humble Bundle. I'm a Gnome Wizard in this campaign!

And I'm just not sure I could do the painting on a large scale, with minis you can just add one or two lines with a tiny brush and it looks good, but with a garage kit or something like that? you'd have to get the detail perfect or it'd stand out.

Ireland is pretty far, how long does it usually take?

[ext link ]

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 7
Innlegg 35
Bosted Ireland

6 måneder siden
Mauxjedi (6 måneder siden) #20184239

Yeah, It's just blankets that we got from the local Army surplus store, so I guess it's serious? but nothing special.

I think they will, they're already talking about it! And I don't know if I'm popular, I just work a lot so I think they want to get as much time as they can.

I do actually, I find it very fun and imaginative! I've played D&D a lot, but Paranoia is my favorite. My group is currently playing through some entry level Pathfinder stuff after that recent Pathfinder Humble Bundle. I'm a Gnome Wizard in this campaign!

And I'm just not sure I could do the painting on a large scale, with minis you can just add one or two lines with a tiny brush and it looks good, but with a garage kit or something like that? you'd have to get the detail perfect or it'd stand out.

Ireland is pretty far, how long does it usually take?

Ah. My country is neutral so it seems pretty weird to me going to surplus stores o.o

Ohh that sounds pretty good. I've only tried sorceress so far. I like it because with bloodlines you can get a lot of very cool and different results. My girl uses performer :3

Oh right garage kits o_o Yeah no I saw them years ago and thought they looked so cool and I'd love to try it.. but nah I feel the same xD I don't want to mess them up.
I remember going to a cafe in Osaka where they made figures in their spare time there. They were really lovely (but not for sale haha xD)

Hmm usually the full 7 days they estimate. I mean it's 9+4 flight hours for a human (not counting waiting for the transfer or getting to my actual house). And they spend around a day and a bit going from customs to my local delivery place. Unfortunately they seem to only deliver packages after I go to work, so last time I had to train to the other town, and walk over an hour (both ways) to the office x___x
Last time there were no customs though so that was a plus! <3 I hope one of my boxes might sneak through this time >___<

(I also went to Ikea and found a lighting strip I didn't notice on the website. Unfortunately it seems this type of multi-colour strip can't go to just white (or my eyes are off xP)

« Forrige   1 2 3   Neste »

Topp ↑

Bli med i klubben for å kunne diskutere!