ichig0o

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 6
Registrert 1 måned siden
Innlegg 8
Bosted Romania

6 dager siden
I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
I would like to know what kind of furniture and accesories you use x your dioramas.
I intend to get more into toy photography so I need some props.
Thank you.
http://i66.tinypic.com/2z7ny81.gif
ℋave a nice day!

Avolion
Regular Boarder

Avolion

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 44

10 timer siden
ichig0o (6 dager siden) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
I would like to know what kind of furniture and accesories you use x your dioramas.
Thank you.

There are quite a lot of accesories and dioramas here: (mfc link)

Also, you might want to keep track on GSCs site, they do tend to release playsets from time to time. [ext link ]✓&search%5Bquery%5D=Playset&search%5Bcategory_id%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Bmanufacturer_id%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Byear%5D=&search%5Bmonth%5D=&search%5Badult%5D=0&commit=Search#searchResults

ichig0o
Regular Boarder

ichig0o

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 6
Registrert 1 måned siden
Innlegg 8
Bosted Romania

9 timer siden
Avolion (10 timer siden) #22503476ichig0o (6 dager siden) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
Thank you.

Also, you might want to keep track on GSCs site, they do tend to release playsets from time to time. [ext link ]✓&search%5Bquery%5D=Playset&search%5Bcategory_id%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Bmanufacturer_id%5D%5B%5D=&search%5Byear%5D=&search%5Bmonth%5D=&search%5Badult%5D=0&commit=Search#searchResults

Thank you x the info.
I was also wondering about other furniture props not only GSC ones.
Like which sylvanian families, pose skeletons, rements sets work as props x nendos.
http://i66.tinypic.com/2z7ny81.gif
ℋave a nice day!

Avolion
Regular Boarder

Avolion

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 10
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 44

5 timer siden
ichig0o (9 timer siden) #22504436Avolion (10 timer siden) #22503476ichig0o (6 dager siden) #22293692I was wondering if there is a thread x this topic and if not
Thank you.

Thank you x the info.
I was also wondering about other furniture props not only GSC ones.
Like which sylvanian families, pose skeletons, rements sets work as props x nendos.

Could you specify an example or two? Might find something to fitt your needs.

Topp ↑

Bli med i klubben for å kunne diskutere!