cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 1364

1 år siden
Ok, at the end of the last thread jrod posted the link for voting on the new Snow Miku design: [ext link ]

In case anyone else is dumb like me, under each design where it says "entry details (Piapro)" that will show the complete set of drawings for each design.

Garentz
Regular Boarder

Garentz

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 16
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 392
Bosted France

1 år siden
Thanks for the link, i have voted for these 2 ones
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/20/1463786638-snow-miku-2017.png
Oppdatert 1 år siden #10328075

jiping
Regular Boarder

jiping

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 6
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 35
Bosted Texas

1 år siden
Anyone interested in Aihara Honami item #396811 ? A little too lewd for me.

Shielder item #331203 is up for preorder at aniplexusa.
You can get one from otakumode for $119.98 + FS to USA + $11.99 points back.
I'm probably in.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 1364

1 år siden
jiping (1 år siden) #10332259Anyone interested in Aihara Honami item #396811 ? A little too lewd for me.

I'm probably in.

I think Aihara is really quite cute, but yeah, too lewd for me. Shielder looks nice and that's not a bad price especially for an exclusive. I think that would beat any of the import prices too; she was 14.5K on Big In Japan (now sold out there) before shipping.

jiping
Regular Boarder

jiping

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 6
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 35
Bosted Texas

1 år siden
cfx (1 år siden) #10333233jiping (1 år siden) #10332259Anyone interested in Aihara Honami item #396811 ? A little too lewd for me.

I'm probably in.

I think Aihara is really quite cute, but yeah, too lewd for me. Shielder looks nice and that's not a bad price especially for an exclusive. I think that would beat any of the import prices too; she was 14.5K on Big In Japan (now sold out there) before shipping.

FYI Big in Japan has forwarding service.

You can always order from Aniplex+ for 13K, plus 500-1000 yen shipped to BiJ warehouse.
Oppdatert 1 år siden #10336309

Jiiyawn
Regular Boarder

Jiiyawn

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 11
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 335

1 år siden
jiping (1 år siden) #10332259Anyone interested in Aihara Honami item #396811 ? A little too lewd for me.

She really is a cute figure tho

they should have included the condoms in her stockings lol
Oppdatert 1 år siden #10338336

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 1364

1 år siden
Jiiyawn (1 år siden) #10338336jiping (1 år siden) #10332259Anyone interested in Aihara Honami item #396811 ? A little too lewd for me.
She really is a cute figure tho

they should have included the condoms in her stockings lol

They did; they're just removable.

Moeyo pics that may or may not all have been put in the database here; some show them. (NSFW obviously) [ext link ]

Jiiyawn
Regular Boarder

Jiiyawn

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 11
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 335

1 år siden
cfx (1 år siden) #10338958

Moeyo pics that may or may not all have been put in the database here; some show them. (NSFW obviously) [ext link ]

interesting

jiping
Regular Boarder

jiping

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 6
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 35
Bosted Texas

1 år siden
item #78623
Aion - Shadow Wing - 1/7 (Orchid Seed) is up for preorder at BiJ and N-Y for 13k

It's also available at amiami.jp but not at amiami.com, which is weird.
Okay...
'Due to the licensing issue, we cannot promote the Tower of Aion Elyos Shadow figure to the overseas.'

So if you want this figure you need to act fast. It could be sold out from BiJ/N-Y really soon.

http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/figure/large/78623.jpg
Oppdatert 1 år siden #10341513

Jiiyawn
Regular Boarder

Jiiyawn

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 11
Registrert 3 år siden
Innlegg 335

1 år siden
Just found out Myethos's Nia has been painted >< but not any actual close ups
The comments on her page and the group are really helpful
And there's a chance they'll make Simon to go with her clutch

balbanesbeoulve
Regular Boarder

balbanesbeoulve

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 11
Registrert 5 år siden
Innlegg 103
Bosted Utah

1 år siden
general figure dicussion for what?

Luse666
Regular Boarder

Luse666

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 12
Registrert 4 år siden
Innlegg 733
Bosted Scotland

1 år siden
balbanesbeoulve (1 år siden) #10357581general figure dicussion for what?

it's the fourth thread...
-Baka Zeitgeist

Bombless
Regular Boarder

Bombless

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 9
Registrert 4 år siden
Innlegg 91
Bosted Belgium

1 år siden
I think he means it's "For" instead of "Four" ^_^

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 1364

1 år siden
Jiiyawn (1 år siden) #10340029cfx (1 år siden) #10338958

interesting

Akiba Photography has their own typically awesome pics of Aihara here (NSFW obviously, including one uncensored pic) [ext link ]

Her face is really cute.

EDIT: So Union Creative's latest Calne Ca pair is out item #260969 and item #261527
When I expressed a little interest in the first one here back around when preorders went up, a couple of people here warned me that Union Creative's quality wasn't so good. And, you were completely right. Some pics of the final product on this page [ext link ]
Overall she looks decent, but the painting is pretty bad up close. This pic in particular and how sloppily her mouth is painted: [ext link ]
The prototype had pink lipstick and kind of a sly smile. The final product seems to still have blood on her lips from where she has bitten you to make you a vampire. ^^;

Figures and dolls that look like they will kill me while I sleep scare me lol.
Oppdatert 1 år siden #10373125

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 10
Registrert 1 år siden
Innlegg 216

1 år siden
cfx (1 år siden) #10373125Jiiyawn (1 år siden) #10340029cfx (1 år siden) #10338958

interesting

Akiba Photography has their own typically awesome pics of Aihara here (NSFW obviously, including one uncensored pic) [ext link ]

Her face is really cute.

EDIT: So Union Creative's latest Calne Ca pair is out item #260969 and item #261527
When I expressed a little interest in the first one here back around when preorders went up, a couple of people here warned me that Union Creative's quality wasn't so good. And, you were completely right. Some pics of the final product on this page [ext link ]
Overall she looks decent, but the painting is pretty bad up close. This pic in particular and how sloppily her mouth is painted: [ext link ]
The prototype had pink lipstick and kind of a sly smile. The final product seems to still have blood on her lips from where she has bitten you to make you a vampire. ^^;

I also think Aihara is really cute, my problem with here is the lore of the character, her background. In her page someone explain it and is traumatic, ok is a hentai a story of that sort is "normal" but I can't ignore it.

Well Calne Ca is really creepy either way xD But is true the mouth looks terrible, one of the good aspect was that smile you describe, but this one is not even close from the original.

jiping
Regular Boarder

jiping

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 6
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 35
Bosted Texas

1 år siden
robert18 (1 år siden) #10406882I also think Aihara is really cute, my problem with here is the lore of the character, her background. In her page someone explain it and is traumatic, ok is a hentai a story of that sort is "normal" but I can't ignore it.

The original illustration comes from takeda hiromitsu (武田弘光), whose NTR H-manga are prestigious.
Similarly you won't ask too mush about Tony's original characters.

Kewlmyc
Regular Boarder

Kewlmyc

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 13
Registrert 4 år siden
Innlegg 299
Bosted USA

1 år siden

I'm probably in.

I wanted this at some point, but I'm going to have to pass.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Pålogget Ja
Nivå 9
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 1364

1 år siden
robert18 (1 år siden) #10406882cfx (1 år siden) #10373125Jiiyawn (1 år siden) #10340029cfx (1 år siden) #10338958

interesting

Her face is really cute.

I also think Aihara is really cute, my problem with here is the lore of the character, her background. In her page someone explain it and is traumatic, ok is a hentai a story of that sort is "normal" but I can't ignore it.

Well Calne Ca is really creepy either way xD But is true the mouth looks terrible, one of the good aspect was that smile you describe, but this one is not even close from the original.

I wouldn't buy any figure that lewd anyway, but after reading that here, yeah.

Generally I just try to not learn about the characters of figures if it's something I know I may find questionable. I have a figure from an ero game and some from fairly ecchi anime, and I intentionally have made it a point to not learn about the source material so I can appreciate the figures just for what they look like and that I like them.

ohmygoditsjrod
Regular Boarder

ohmygoditsjrod

Pålogget Nei
Nivå 11
Registrert 2 år siden
Innlegg 1283
Bosted Californi...

1 år siden
B / B Mirai racing Miku for 6.6k. Killer price. I have her and she's great.

[ext link ]
Bewbs

« Forrige   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 100   Neste »

Topp ↑

Bli med i klubben for å kunne diskutere!