♥ hello everyone!! i'm here today to ask you guys some questions!! (ﾉ´ヮ`)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ♥
the one thing that unites us on this site is, obviously, our love for figures!! whether we own 100 or none we all love figures dearly. so i wanted to ask some questions of you guys on how you all collect differently! this is really just a fun little thing i was thinking about so don't feel pressured to answer every single question i have!
1) are you a "character shrine" collector? aka, do you extensively collect anything of your favorite character, or do you only get figures you truly like?
2) do you collect figures of characters from things you've never watched/read/played?
3) do you prefer non-movable or movable figures?
4) do variants seem like a waste of money or a new way of displaying a previously loved figure if you own the original already? (haha this one might be controversial ;w;)
5) do you try to keep a tiny collection or do you like having a huge collection? and for the people that do have huge collections, do you like downsizing it?
those are all my questions!! i'm super excited to read everyone's answers!!
in case anyone was curious, here are my answers to my own questions...
1) i am definitely a character collector @__@ i will collect anything madoka kaname related!!
2) yes, i don't mind collecting figures from unknown origins! i'm happy to add new characters to my collection no matter what~~
3) i prefer non-movable figures!!
4) i usually only like color variants...i dont really enjoy variants that only change tiny details!
5) my goal is to have my house transform into a figure haven so...big collection all the way!!