- honor submitted a comment on [Vare #1129385] Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken - Ougon no Kaze - Coco Jumbo - Pannacotta Fugo - Nendoroid (#1685) (Good Smile Company, Medicos Entertainment) • 2 minutter siden
- Kaine submitted a comment on [Vare #1451219] Original Character - Creator's Collection - Kalin Krishna - 1/6 (Native, Rocket Boy) • 3 minutter sidenagree. I also like the artwork breasts way more. Wish, there would be way more „natural“ looking breasts on figures too… Same. It saddens me how often they reform breasts for 3D models compared to the original art. It's not that breasts cant look like this, just that they're a dime a dozen in figures. The original artist took the time to create such a lovely hang and it's completely lost in favor of perfect, symmetric breasts every single time in the figure.
- usernotfound404 submitted a comment on [Vare #1404156] The Legend of Korra - Korra - Pop Up Parade (Good Smile Company) • 4 minutter siden
- Ayanami17 submitted a comment on [Vare #1605209] Senjou no Valkyria Duel - Selvaria Bles - 1/7 - Swimsuit ver. (Ques Q) • 5 minutter sidenThe character designer for VC is Unfortunately I only started playing VC recently, and seems like this is the only new figure in development. I really don't like this style, would prefer the VC1 one.Raita, he's known for voluptuous designs. The games toned them down but many of the VC figures you'll see are based off his original artworks. There are some figures that have more of an in-game look but Selvaria hasn't been featured much since 1 so I think it's mainly thanks to Raita's love of drawing her that we still get figures
- LycheeRose submitted a comment on [Artikkel #55995] Where are my hits coming from? • 6 minutter sidenYou’re one of the popular kids now. You get to sit with the cool kids at lunch. B)
Fun fact: I am quite stupid, so when I joined MFC I had no idea what hits even were. Even though it’s very obvious, I am skilled at having the obvious fly under my radar. I was just like “oooh look at the cool fun numbers on my profile haha! they go up sometimes!! :)”
It was only when I got to, maybe, a thousand hits or so (if my memory serves me right, it may have been sooner to my credit) that I knew that it mean people who viewed my profile. Yup. Stupid.
- lilmayvin submitted a comment on [Vare #1272937] Insei Iroiro - Chie - Binding Creator's Opinion - Creator's Collection - 1/4 - Bunny Ver. (BINDing, Native) • 7 minutter siden