- LemonMIntCat submitted a comment on [Vare #1221231] Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. - Maple - Coreful Figure (Taito) • 2 minutter siden
- Devastator001 submitted a comment on [Artikkel #50813] Grail broke after standing on my shelf for 48 hours.....help? • 3 minutter sidenAs Andibuni said Pinnig is good fix for broken pegs. (It's for this reason I keep a small stash of of 1mm and 2mm metal rods).
Also you might also consider using clear plastic rods to add support for the older figs that like to stand on one foot.
My Nanaly ITEM #382709 started to lean on the ankle so after heating it back straight I used an old broken figma stand as an additional support (base peg snapped off)
- ClobberDatKirby submitted a comment on [Artikkel #50817] Figures that you just can't seem to find anywhere? • 4 minutter sidenitem.fril.jp/d7... Unfortunately the seller seems to be blocked by the proxy I use due to negative experience. Thank you though for looking. Soo, I found one going for a hefty sum, but there's no additional pictures so the condition is unknown (the listing said she's in good condition but who knows). Here's the listing if you want to look into it!
- skylink67 submitted a comment on [Vare #1106984] Bilibili - 22 Niang - 33 Niang - 1/8 - 2233 End of Year Festival, 2021 Exclusive Ver. (Bilibili, Good Smile Arts Shanghai, Good Smile Company) • 4 minutter sidenThis is really reassuring, thank you. I've been watching bilibili unboxing videos too to see if any of them have come broken. So far, I have not seen one! I think it's a lot more sturdy than it looks, and I can't wait to get mine in. So far it just looks like there is variance with where 22 and 33's hands meet, but that's fine because it still looks great even if there's a gap!
I am ashamed to say that the gap is my fault. You can see that 33's feet is not fitted into the white peg below. It was so nerve wrecking to bend the leaf that I gave up.
- Violetta submitted a comment on [Artikkel #50817] Figures that you just can't seem to find anywhere? • 6 minutter siden
- railas submitted a comment on [Vare #1131770] Rozen Maiden - Suiseiseki - Nendoroid (#1710) (Good Smile Company) • 15 minutter siden
- famouslastwords submitted a comment on [Artikkel #50817] Figures that you just can't seem to find anywhere? • 15 minutter siden
- Violetta submitted a comment on [Artikkel #50811] The Great Radio Eva Figure Dilemma • 16 minutter siden
They do stick out in a colored collection, but I wanted that. I'll have my Radio Eva sets set off somewhere special with Radio Eva prints.
As for where you'll find them, you can still find Kaworu and Shinji's grayscale versions both on Ukiyo here and here respectively. Shinji's is also still on BBTS. For the girls, that'll be harder. Asuka and Rei will have to be aftermarket like eBay, and Mari, as she has not been released yet, I'd recommend using a Chinese proxy like Superbuy so you can save a little more than when it's from Japanese retailers. I used Superbuy to buy from Taobao for my Rei. You can also take the gamble and buy straight off of Taobao without the fees, shipping, and services of using a proxy.
Keep checking the comments on her page here, too, because some users will drop awesome links where you can get things at a much better price.I actually prefer the grayscale. In my opinion, the colored ones look flat --- the shading, colors, and gradiation of colors aren't strong, varied, or significant enough --- and after watching a couple of review videos and reading a few comments of people who have the colored versions of Asuka and Rei so far, some agree. I recommend looking at actual customer photos people uploaded or videos people took of their colored Asuka and Rei figures over the official pictures to see what I mean... or maybe you won't agree! Who knows?
AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! thank you so much!! I'll wait until I get paid from work and hopefully there will still be some stock so I'll hopefully be able to get them!!