Tilbakemeldinger • Big in Japan (Proxy)
- Horrible Packaging skills, would never use agian!I was tempted to use BiJ's proxy and forwarding services because of the low price of ¥1,000 per repackaging ticket that allows you to order multiple orders and have them all repackaged together into one shipment. During the time I used their proxy service to order doujinshi from Amazon.co.jp I would buy 1-5 books per order and some would arrive with torn footers on the front cover.
The last straw that caused me to stop using them was when I ordered over ¥20,000 worth of books sent in one shipment with a repackaging ticket that costs ¥1,000 on their site to repackage it safely for shipment and they didnt even bother to bubble wrap the books together so they wouldnt move during the shipment and the box that they sent the books in was too big with almost no packing paper so all the ¥20,000 in books arrived damaged and I couldnt file a claim because I sent them via Registered SAL.
Below are some photos of the last time I used their proxy service.
Pics of the outside of the box (the shape it arrived it):
PICTURE #2245166 PICTURE #2245165 PICTURE #2245164 PICTURE #2245163
Pics of the inside of the box:
PICTURE #2245158 PICTURE #2245162 PICTURE #2245160 PICTURE #2245159 PICTURE #2245161
And yes I did pay for ¥1,000 for their repackaging service when the items arrived in this condition.
- Good as alwaysI've been using BiJ forwarding service for years now and they've always been okay. I only had one problem with them and they replied me kind of rude but my last forwarding order (8 differents shops) went perfectly so i'm really happy!
- Doesn't respond.Sent messages from two different email addresses over the span of three weeks, no response back from either address.
Not from their list of blacklisted email domains either, so not sure what the issue was.
- No problems but wouldn't use againI used their proxy service and had no problems. I wish they had a form that could be filled out when sending requests to make the process easier. I also have a feeling that if there were any problems I would've had a hard time with them. They worked this time but I don't think I'll risk it again honestly, there are better proxies out there.
- Customer Service doesn't existThey sent my 2nd paypal bill to the wrong email address. There was no attempt to notify me via my actual email address. (I had specified that the two were different.) I was unable to check my paypal account for a few days and when I got around to it, it was too late. The bill was still there so I asked about the situation in emails THREE times but I have yet to get any type of response. They're quick to send you bills but can't be bothered to help when you have questions. No customer service means no more orders from me. What a waste of money.
- 12 tilbakemeldinger