Kimetsu no YaibaWhich Kimetsu character figures would you like to see made?

• evenstar88
    evenstar88Regular Boarder • lv17
    Offline78 svar
    7 måneder siden
    I am glad someone created a Kimetsu No Yaiba fanclub! I will start with a small thread question :D

https://media.tenor.com/images/f2afd72c4e8e37ef73109efa6ff4cef2/tenor.gif

With exception to the current figures already announced in the market, which characters would you like to see get a figure of their own?
    The characters I am hoping for figures are:

- Inosuke (and preferably from Kotobukiya, because I preordered the trio from Koto and adding an Inosuke to the collection would be really great!)

- Iguro Obanai - probably my third favourite Hashira after Giyuu and Shinobu (and my two lovelies already have announced figures). A nice battle pose with Kaburamaru around his neck would be really good.

- Muzan. A menacing scale figure would be real cool.

- Kanao A sweet pose or battle pose will be good either way.

- The other pillars - In no particular order of preference.

- Douma (though this probably will be some time down the road once he gets screentime in the anime, but his colour and character design will make a great figure!)

- Daki - Probably the best character design in the series for a figure if done properly. But again, it will be some time before the anime gets her.

- Tamayo - If they can do one with her casting her spell in motion, that would be a sure preorder for me.
  • Aquilare
    AquilareRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline3 svar
    7 måneder siden • Oppdatert 7 måneder siden
    Hey evenstar, I have ARTFX Nezuko, and Tanji and Nezu nendoroids preordered. Right now waiting to see how the Shinobu scales by Alter and Aoshima turn out, might get both at the end lol. But to be honest all I really wish is a Kanae scale or even nendo, but I don't see that happening ever.TwT
    By the way, there's an ARTFX Inosuke on the way already, item #943145. As for the other figures you would like, there's Kanao bandai prize figs coming out on march and a PHAT scale Kanao is also coming, item #943134, though I'm not sure since PHAT seems to be hit or miss. I can see a Muzan one coming next somehow, and probably a Shinobu nendoroid which I would appreciate. The other pillars and demons are distant but I also won't lose hope. TwT I'd like a Daki figure too.
  • Laelae
    LaelaeRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline7 svar
    7 måneder siden
    fun!

I really want a detailed scale of Sabito and Giyuu together in the pose they did for the chapter cover art but I am being optimistic here...

Others would be a Douma scale with a really nice water lily decorated base, A Koyjuro scale of any kind, Muzan's final demon form scale, I want nendo's of all the pillars and base cast but I might have to settle with the megahouse mini's they have announced. A Gyuutaro scale would also be really amazing if they can do his scythes right with a fun battle pose since he has such a cool body shape!

I also ofc want to see Sabito Giyuu and Kyojuro variations in every figure they can but I really doubt they will ever make a Sabito nendoroid....

Also, I am bound to buy any figure for kny anyway so I'm down for anything really.
  • evenstar88
    Offline78 svar
    7 måneder siden
    Aquilare7 måneder siden#75097251Hey evenstar, I have ARTFX Nezuko, and Tanji and Nezu nendoroids preordered. Right now waiting to see how the Shinobu scales by Alter and Aoshima turn out, might get both at the end lol. But to be honest all I really wish is a Kanae scale or even nendo, but I don't see that happening ever.TwT
    By the way, there's an ARTFX Inosuke on the way already, item #943145. As for the other figures you would like, there's Kanao bandai prize figs coming out on march and a PHAT scale Kanao is also coming, item #943134, though I'm not sure since PHAT seems to be hit or miss. I can see a Muzan one coming next somehow, and probably a Shinobu nendoroid which I would appreciate. The other pillars and demons are distant but I also won't lose hope. TwT I'd like a Daki figure too.

Ohh, I didn't realize there was already an Inosuke ARTFX! (and I only saw the Giyuu ARTFX announcement through this club's linked figures earlier today) That's really wonderful news, are the prototypes going to be unveiled at this coming Wonfest?

And I also didn't know about Aoshima's Shinobu and PHAT's Kanao (not a fan of prize figures) - I don't own any figures from the two companies but it's exciting for me nevertheless. Thanks for letting me know!
  • evenstar88
    Offline78 svar
    7 måneder siden
    Laelae7 måneder siden#75097914fun!
    I really want a detailed scale of Sabito and Giyuu together in the pose they did for the chapter cover art but I am being optimistic here...
    Others would be a Douma scale with a really nice water lily decorated base

If I get a Sabito scale, I would really like him done with Makomo as a set.
    Ah, you just described my dream Douma scale! :D
  • giyunosakedaikon
    giyunosakedaikonRegular Boarder • lv34
    Offline152 svar
    7 måneder siden
    Douma scale is all I can dream about at this point and just to make it even more of a dream, please be Alter. From the yet to come Merlin figure ITEM #604482 I can really see a douma there. (Yeah Im dreaming but just dont wake me up...)
    Selling: LIST #124747
    Instagram shop: www.instagram.c...
    mercari shop: www.mercari.com...
  • giyunosakedaikon
    giyunosakedaikonRegular Boarder • lv34
    Offline152 svar
    7 måneder siden
    Laelae7 måneder siden#75097914fun!
    Others would be a Douma scale with a really nice water lily decorated base, A Koyjuro scale of any kind, Muzan's final demon form scale, I want nendo's of all the pillars and base cast but I might have to settle with the megahouse mini's they have announced. A Gyuutaro scale would also be really amazing if they can do his scythes right with a fun battle pose since he has such a cool body shape!
    I also ofc want to see Sabito Giyuu and Kyojuro variations in every figure they can but I really doubt they will ever make a Sabito nendoroid....
    Also, I am bound to buy any figure for kny anyway so I'm down for anything really.

Sabito and Giyuu together in the pose they did for the chapter cover
    I will literally die for that!!! Young sabito and giyuu ohhhhhhh
    Selling: LIST #124747
    Instagram shop: www.instagram.c...
    mercari shop: www.mercari.com...
  • Acrata
    AcrataRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline21 svar
    5 måneder siden
    ❤ Douma: I really really want a figure of him, his design is fantastic and I'd love to have it, with the fans and possibly some of his ice flowers on the base.

❤ Tengen: A scale fig, I totally dig the character so him with a wide smile and great pose would be great plus another head with an agry face, one can dream hahaha

❤ Muzan: A scale of him with his final form as demon, daaaaaaaaaaamn, it would be fantastic!! Although he "changes form" a couple of times so it's hard to pick only one. I guess the second form is quite spectacular and would make for a fairly epic figure.

❤ There are others like Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the Shinazugawa brothers, Akaza... I have hope, one day, one day!

If I really have to boil it down to one, Douma. It has to be Douma.
    ~❤
  • acedandy
    acedandyRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline3 svar
    9 dager siden • Oppdatert 9 dager siden
    Definitely Mitsuri!! i really want to see a dynamic fighting one with her sword bending as it does in the manga!! i'm afraid if they do make one of her it will be static and/or focus on her beauty, but shes so much more lick ass
    and of course my presence son Muichiro, though i dont know what effect he should have given hes the mist pillar, kinda hard to make that a figure lamo
  • Bli med i klubben for å kunne diskutere!
  • 9 svar
Anime, Figures and Manga For Less!

Kimetsu no Yaiba3