- Tenma • The Idolm@ster • Moderator • lv34#1
- kumasanmk • ♬ • Producer • lv37#311 år sidenRena is such a psychopath. I love her!
- xxangelchanxx • • Very Important Boarder • lv19#411 år sidenI love Rena,Mion is also awesome and so is Satoko and hanyuu.
So i love them all but Rena the most.
I was never much into Rika though.
- ichigo_m • • Regular Boarder • lv10#611 år sidenSonozaki twins FTW!!!!
But out of the two Mion is the over all best ever!
- Shiddo • 一匹狼 • Ghost • lv33#711 år sidenSonozaki twins FTW ! ! ! !
But out of the two Shion is the one I prefer ^^
- ciel • • Ghost • lv14#911 år sidenRena: very crazy,
Hanyuu : cute
Rika : lovely :))
- Dschii • • Regular Boarder • lv16#1010 år sidenAbsolute Favorites:
(I adore the complexity of her character. She has a cute side, a brave side, and a creepy side as well. You rarely get characters with so many different characteristics all in one. She is a good fighter, too. Her friendship with Keiichi makes me like her even more.)
(She is such a shizo somehow, I love it XD. She's a really good actress (as in acting cute and innocent to hide her true self). That she's so damn cute make her even more irresistible. Her relationship with Satoko is one of the main reason why I like Rika so much.)
- Hanyuu (She's quite annoying, to put it nicely. Her personality throws me off, I don't like insecure whining characters :/. I don't hate her, though.)
- Nash • • Regular Boarder • lv16#1110 år sidenIs it funny that I liked Keiichi's character? Mamoru's pretty cool too.
But, as far as the girls are concerned, I'm quite attached to the Sonozaki twins the most.
I don't really get Rika. Rena scares me, and the only time Satoko was adorable was in the arcs that had her as part of the main storyline. :P
- Dschii • • Regular Boarder • lv16#1210 år sidenNashIs it funny that I liked Keiichi's character? Mamoru's pretty cool too.
Not at all =3. I like Keiichi a lot, too, especially in the first and second season (I ignore the third, I outright hated it =(. Such a waste ! I have the feeling they only did Rei in order to milk the franchise).
Keiichi's strong will and sense of friendship, and how he changed and influenced Rika's and Rena's characters (and everyone else actually, though the change was most visible with these two) makes him an awesome character in my book.
- ILoveWammy • • Regular Boarder • lv17#1310 år sidenRena!
- C221 • • Regular Boarder • lv13#1410 år siden • Oppdatert 10 år sidenTakano is the greatest.
And I didn't really like Rika until I saw her sipping wine. She's grown on me quite a bit too.
I like Satoko too, but mainly for her voice. That raspy voice is so cute, especially when she laughs.
- Vambee-Lacuer • • Ghost • lv18#1510 år sidenSatoko, the master of traps!!!! And Hanyuu for her mannerisms and character song! I really liked the whole cast though. Honorable mention to Akasaka for View spoilerHide spoilerpunching a car
Dschii(I ignore the third, I outright hated it =(. Such a waste ! I have the feeling they only did Rei in order to milk the franchise).
Sorry I am bringing this up late but, they were following the VN. The first three episodes were kind of important. I admit the last two were unnecessary.
- yumyu • • Regular Boarder • lv11#1610 år sidenI like Rika and Reno. They are so cute >_<
- shckwv • • Regular Boarder • lv15#1710 år sidenRena and Rika are crazy awesome.
- Acrata • • Regular Boarder • lv12#1810 år sidenRena, Rika and Keiichi are the three I like most, but being sincerely there isn't any character I don't like XD~❤
- Rukia121 • • Ghost • lv15#1910 år sidenI adore Mion and Satoko but i hate Rena
- chibibeagle • • Regular Boarder • lv10#2010 år sidenRika!!
Absolute favorite~ <3
I don't really hate anyone though, I love all the girls (except Takano, but her child form is cute) and Keichii's okay (his laugh kinda irritates me though) and I like how he's sorta like a big brother for the younger characters <3
- 33 svar