The Konami ClubYour favourite Konami franchises and games?

• Eccmy
    EccmyVery Important Boarder • lv31
    Offline186 svar
    5 år siden
    Let's inaugurate this freshly-created club with a simple forum thread!

So, what are your favourite Konami franchises and games?

In my case, my favourites are the original branch of the Tokimeki Memorial series, Mitsumete Knight, the TwinBee series, the Dancing Blade series, the Megadrive Rocket Knight games, Vandal Hearts, and Sunset Riders (yeah, lots of older, more niche IPs, ha ha :p). I also do enjoy a lot the Metal Gear and Silent Hill series.
  • arianehk
    arianehkRegular Boarder • lv17
    Offline21 svar
    5 år siden
    Tokimeki Memorial 2 are my favourite dating sim game! in fact it's the only authentic PSX games that I own today :D

I looooove Suikoden, played Suikoden 1 & 2 at least three times each.. shame that the developer team has been dissolved and Suikoden 6 is only a dream :/

Sunset Riders = Cowboy shooting game with Billy and Cormano? another gem!
  • Eccmy
    Offline186 svar
    5 år siden
    arianehk5 år siden#2476944Tokimeki Memorial 2 are my favourite dating sim game! in fact it's the only authentic PSX games that I own today :D

I looooove Suikoden, played Suikoden 1 & 2 at least three times each.. shame that the developer team has been dissolved and Suikoden 6 is only a dream :/

Sunset Riders = Cowboy shooting game with Billy and Cormano? another gem!

And to think Tokimemo 2 has celebrated its 15th anniversary yesterday... Time passes by fast indeed.

I've just started Suikoden 1. Had it in my PS1 NTSC-J collection since a bit, but never got to play it. I expect progress to be slow as I gun for the best ending (not afraid to use a guide for getting the 108 stars) and there's Pokémon ORAS just released, though. :/

Yup, that's the one. I agree, especially the arcade original! The Megadrive version often gets flak as a porting disaster, but while it's definitely not on par with the arcade and SNES versions, IMO it's still a good game and I consider it a different take, rather than a port.
  • arianehk
    Offline21 svar
    5 år siden
    really? @_@ 15 years.. man that was long, I remember playing it back in 2001 lol.. I assumed by your profile you like Hikari the most :D
  • Eccmy
    Offline186 svar
    5 år siden
    arianehk5 år siden#2480734really? @_@ 15 years.. man that was long, I remember playing it back in 2001 lol.. I assumed by your profile you like Hikari the most :D

Yup, she's my fave in this game. ^_^ I do like Kaori, Akane, Kaedeko, Maho, Mei, and Kasumi a lot too, though. As a whole, I like TM2's cast a lot more than TM1's; Saki is the only heroine I significantly like in there. Doesn't mean I don't like them, for example Mira is a very interesting char, but they don't click on me as much as the TM2 heroines.
  • arianehk
    Offline21 svar
    5 år siden
    Never got to play Tokimemo 1 :/ only played 2 +3, and 3 is quite forgettable for me.

My fave are Kaori and Kaedeko <3. but i fell in love with Hikari after playing her story in Memories Ringing On haha
  • Bli med i klubben for å kunne diskutere!
  • 6 svar
Premium Figure Imports